To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 7:30 PM
Subject: Re: q-chord accessibility

An electric autoharp is a pretty good description. The autoharp is the acoustic instrument on which the QChord was modeled, because of the chord layout of the buttons on both instruments, and the strum plate on the QChord, which mimicks the string bed on the autoharp. Shane Jackson did a demo of the QChord on Blind Cool Tech, and that demo is here:
http://www.archive.org/download/ShaneJacksonbct376Qchord/bct376Qchord.mp3
I did a demo on the autoharp and its layout on BCT as well, and that link is here:
http://www.archive.org/download/MatthewBullisbct355AutoharpDemo/bct355AutoharpDemo.mp3
Enjoy both recordings.
Matthew