All versions of GoldWave including the latest should work for you. I use NVDA and up to now GoldWave is working very well with it.

Christopher H

On 10/12/2011 13:29, Hotscot72 wrote:
Hi Chris, which version works best with jaws12 and win7?,

Billy

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of chris hallsworth
Sent: 10 December 2011 11:58
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: GoldWave Version 5.65 is now Available

Hi Colin and all.
According to the release notes, this is the last version to work under
Windows XP. GoldWave 5.70 or whatever they next call it will only work under
Windows Vista and Windows 7. I do not use Windows XP myself, so I am going
from the release notes somebody has posted a few days ago. I'm sure GoldWave
will make this clear on their website or even in the program itself.
Hope this helps.

Christopher H