Tim. To which time are your referring? Occasionally I have issues where the start and finish markers will not read in their respective edit boxes, but that seems to be a flaky thing. If I recall, the we goldwave scripts haven't been updated in awhile. in fact not since 2008 so I'm not sure if it's the scripts. they seem to just have basic edit label functionality, more verbosity really.

Dave c. bahr

On 12/11/2011 7:50 PM, Tim Cumings wrote:

Dave i'm using the latest version of window-eyes and the goldwave script that reads the time is not working correctly. Are you having this problem? I'm using the latest version of goldwave.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Bahr" <dcba...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: GoldWave Version 5.65 is now Available

I am not a jfw user so I don't know about the scripts. As to the audio meter, I haven't had a chance to do some work with it yet, school and personal obligations. However, there is a nice little blurb about it in the help file. Some of the combo boxes were hard to read the headers from, but maybe they don't have to have headers and are context sensative. So the short answer is, no I haven't had time to play with it. Seems pretty usable though from the brief overview I gave it the other day. If you're a window-eyes user, it's important to reclass the custom controls in the meter window of the control properties so that they are buttons, saves you a keystroke or two.

Dave c. bahr