Hello Walter. Long-time winamp user here, and I find the programme to be extremely stable. Sometimes though something does seem to happen to the programme and the only thing that will fix it is a reinstall. This happened to me a few times after getting v5.6 or something, but after installing to the latest full version I haven't had this problem. Anyway, out of curiosity, what sort of errors are you getting?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walter" <w...@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 3:44 AM
Subject: RE: Winamp, more help, please!

Hi Barry.  Thanks for taking the time to explain this.  I'm having trouble
getting the hang of Winamp, I find it crashes a lot and I get a error
message. Once I become more comfortable using the thing then I will venture
into the plug in thing.  How and where do I install this plug in?  What
folder does it go into or is it self install?  I appreciate your patients.
Walter.