From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: 11 December 2011 19:08
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Winamp, more help, please!

Hello Walter. Long-time winamp user here, and I find the programme to be
extremely stable. Sometimes though something does seem to happen to the
programme and the only thing that will fix it is a reinstall. This happened
to me a few times after getting v5.6 or something, but after installing to
the latest full version I haven't had this problem. Anyway, out of
curiosity, what sort of errors are you getting?