Okay so what you are saying is that CD-EX is the way to go.
If so then all is I would need is the web site where to go to get the latest version of CDEX that will work with windows seven. and when I would go to install it is there anything I need to know while doing the installation or what else do I need to install or set in the program once it is installed?

On 2/18/2012 11:52 PM, Alan Pollard wrote:
Katey,re your quest for a easey to use, ,high quality ,and of
course,affordable C d ripper,dout if you could do better than,C d
ex.it's extreamley screen Reader Friendly ,produces high quality
results,and it's free!.it also can convert wav files to mp3 and mp3 to
wav if you haven't been already been looked after get back to me and
I'll mail you all the details etc.Alan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Casey" <cwoll...@wi.rr.com>
To: "PC Audio" <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 6:05 AM
Subject: would like a program for ripping CD's

hi I am not that technical when it comes to setting up a program for
ripping CD so what I would like is.
I good program for ripping tracks off of a CD if I should ever have to.
But I would like to get the best sound out of what I would rip as I can.
Would Cd Ex be good for that?
And if so what is and where can you go to get the latest verison?
Also what is the best format to extract tracks from a audio disk in to?
What about ripping in to OGG.
What would be the best setting to use for that file if you were
wanting to rip tracks to that file formatt?

--
Casey

Casey