It's been a while since I've ripped a CD, but I had switched from CDex
to WMP. I just started having the occasional problem where CDex wouldn't
rip a CD or wouldn't retrieve the proper metatags, and I would use WMP
in those cases, so I just switched to WMP altogether. It was accessible
when I used it, free and probably already on your system. It doesn't
have the options as some other CD rippers, but it did what I wanted it
to. That's just another option for you.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chalt...@gmail.com