Hey Everyone,

I'm just writing to let you know that Andrew Hart has written some real cool
Jaws for Windows  scripts for the Foobar audio player. Foobar is my audio
player of choice and you can get more information about Foobar from:
http://www.foobar2000.org

For those of you who use Winamp and enjoy the functionality of the Winamp
JFW scripts, Andrew has implemented some of that functionality into his
first version of the JFW Foobar scripts among other things.  To Download the
Foobar scripts and find out more information, point your browser of choice
to:
http://www.jfwscripts.cjb.net

Have a great day,

David Truong