From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Hank Smith
Sent: Sunday, 15 April 2012 12:33 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: virtual audio cable was Re: Virtual Audio Streaming

but you have to use the audio repeater with it write?
Hank

--
websites:
http://www.fivedollarfreedomplan.com/hs5leap.html
http://www.tmiwireless.com/?aid=54868
http://www.tmiwireless.com/affiliate/?aid=54868
personal email:
hanksm...@hanksmith.net
facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/hanksmith5
Klango:
hanksmith
Skype:
hank.smith966
Amateur radio call sign:
ke7ief
check out my Youtube video of a song I recorded in Nashville Tennessee!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqut5Bi3e7A
also you can find my youtube channel at:
http://www.youtube.com/hanksmith2011