To see what settings are loaded, hold down the Insert Key on the keypad and press q. It could be that the other Winamp windows are closed. To get a list of hot keys, including those to open all of the Winamp windows, hold down the Insert Key on the keypad and press h.

Gary King
w4...@bellsouth.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Evan Reese" <ment...@dslextreme.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 6:16 PM
Subject: JAWS Scripts for Winamp?

Hey Guys, I'm helping my partner get her Winamp running and accessible. I am not a JAWS user, (I use Window Eyes and the app that goes with it makes Winamp run very accessibly for what I do with it), but Winamp doesn't seem to be so accessible on her Windows 7 JAWS 13 system. I installed the latest version of Winamp Pro, version 6.22, which is the same one I'm using on my system. I can't seem to use the control tab to go from the library to the main window and back again, among other problems. What I'd like to know is are there still scripts for Winamp to make it more accessible with JAWS? If so, how can I get them and how do I install them? Or, are they already built in? I know that JAWS does come with some scripts already set up by FS. But if the Winamp scripts are built in, how do I make them run. They don't seem to be running now, or at least not very well.

Thanks for any help.

Evan