Agreed, and I'd assume you can still install Winamp with the installer
from the Winamp site and just use the installers dialog boxes to keep
the tool bar from being installed. It's been a while since I've
installed Winamp myself, so I don't have personal and recent experience.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail