From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Evan
Reese
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2012 1:45 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Ripping Audio Cassettes

Guys, I need to find a method for ripping audio cassettes. I know there are
cassette decks with USB ports on them, but I need to find accessible
software to do the ripping.

I'm getting this as a Christmas present for my sweetheart, who is using JAWS
13 and a Windows 7 machine. Also, if possible, the software should be as
unintimidating as possible for her.

Anyone got any ideas that won't cost an arm and a leg?

Thanks much.

Evan