Okay then..I have gone to Sounds And Audio, navigated to the "sounds" page, opened the combo box and went to "Windows Default and then went to "OK (there _Is _no_ "apply button showing) no soap; I still don't have the sounds! Do I need to now restart my computer?
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: <cov...@ccs.covici.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: Have Lost Windows Sounds

Never mind the treeview, its a combo box you want with the various sound
schemes -- the treeview is for adding or changing which sound goes with
which event.

Tom Kaufman <tomca...@comcast.net> wrote:

But there is No APPLY BUTTON!  Now if I'm understanding right, I find
a sound in that treview..then tab to OK"..is this correct?
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "Isaac" <bigikemu...@gmail.com>