-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Colin Phelan
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 1:22 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org

Downloading Music        Hi All,

Finally looking to join 21st century, although did have vinyl out last
night!

Rather than buying CD's, ripping them and putting them in a box in the
loft, looking for recommendation of simple MP3 download site that is
good value and accessible.

Whilst I use an I phone I have no interest in I tunes.

Thanks for your thoughts

Colin