Hey Joe,

Jimmy Hendrix micht ask you:

 "Where you goin with that mic in your hand?"  Just kidding of course.

DJX who visits this list on occasion is a good one for building you what you are looking for in a computer. And in my opinion his prices are more then fair. If you don't have his contact information, let me know and I'll be glad to look him up for you.

John