I recently put my cd collection on my hard drive in mp3 format and I got
this real cool toy called an audio engine wireless adapter that sends the
music downstairs to the stereo. I am using windows media player with windows
7. I would like to be able to use shuffle mode to shuffle a play list. If I
turn shuffle on, the songs are picked from the whole collection. Now we
don't want that because we don't want to hear Christmas songs  in the middle
of may. In the play list options sufffle list is unavailable. I tried winamp
but cant stand it because it puts all kinds of other junk on the computer.
Also when I stop the play list, it doesn't tell me what track is playing.
Any ideas? thanks