From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 17:00
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: squeezebox radio

Okay, some other things you can try and you'll need sighted assistance for
these unfortunately.

Firstly go through the menu system to "Update firmware" and apply the latest
firmware update.

If this doesn't fix anything then you'll have to do a "factory Reset".

Sorry I can't really be of any further assistance, I've not had this problem
yet.