they don't make it any more. it used to retail for $159.00 or so.

I came to the conclusion that HD radio isn't making the big splash that the broadcasters had hoped that it would in the states.

When I went to buy the HD-100 tuner it was sold out and discontinued.
----- Original Message ----- From: "hank smith, and seeing-eye dog iona" <hanksm...@hanksmith.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 12:19 AM
Subject: Re: A Favour

all I am finding is a tuner for cars are u sure the sony hd is the correct model number?
also what was the model of the coby one as well?
Hank
On 7/24/2013 9:10 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Hmm, and I thought our DAB+ system was bad at times <smile>.

I'm very sorry to hear that you seem to have a lack of choice when it comes to tuners etc.

I'm outside the DAB+ receiving area of Melbourne in theory and I can still receive DAB+ on all my sets here though the Yamaha Tuner I wrote about last week handles DAB+ signals better than any other DAB+ capable device I have here and I have around a dozen of those.

Someone told me that Sony made a very "Hot" HD tuner and perhaps this is the one you refer to in your message below?

If they're still available then they're worth grabbing, not so much for the HD content but they're very good for DXing work.