You may need sighted assistance for this, you go into the Help menu of the
radio and obtain the access code from there.

I initially thought that the Access code might be the Mac address of the radio
which can be gotten from your Rooter but this didn't work.

The access code is 7 characters long.

If I find another way of getting the code then I'll let the list know.