Although I certainly enjoy reading Dane's reviews of various radios, I just have to comment that my iPhones are great as internet radios. Granted, they need external amplification and speakers unless you are willing to listen through phones, but it is so easy to connect the iPhone either via blue tooth or via the 3.5 mm. jack to other components.

All of the internet radios I hear about have accessibility issues, some more than others. As I see it, the shortest distance between two points is a straight line, and for me the iPhone represents that straight line.

Don Roberts

On 7/27/2013 5:19 PM, Gary Schindler wrote:
Thanks a lot.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan"
<grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: Sangean WFR-28 Internet Radio Again

You may need sighted assistance for this, you go into the Help menu of
the radio and obtain the access code from there.

I initially thought that the Access code might be the Mac address of
the radio which can be gotten from your Rooter but this didn't work.

The access code is 7 characters long.

If I find another way of getting the code then I'll let the list know.

On 28/07/2013, at 9:31 AM, "Gary Schindler" <garys5...@comcast.net>