Hi; if or when you find out the name of the program would you let me know; I have a bunch of cassettes I'd like to have in mp3. thanks,

Dan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Bollard" <joebolla...@eircom.net>
To: "pc- audio" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 2:51 AM
Subject: transfering from cassettes

hello friends, i was speaking with a guy yesterday who told me there is a way to transfer material from cassette to the PC i know i can transfer stuff putting the cassette player through my mixer and using sound forge to record, and will do that if necessary when i have a lot of free time, however, this guy reckons there is software available to do this more quicly using a USB cable, any ideas or suggestions? i do have a cassette player stored away somewhere and if there is a quick way to transfer material i'll dig it out, thanks for all your help so far, god bless, travel safely, joe.,