Itunes certainly has an equaliser though I'm not sure how many bands are featured.

This is only me but the playing of files and formats and accessibility is more important to me than equalisers, if worst comes to worst and you're into that sort of thing then you can adjust bass and treble controls on your audio system.

On 22/11/2013 3:03 AM, Evan Reese wrote:

Another question would be which ones have a ten band equalizer.
Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomca...@comcast.net>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 10:19 AM
Subject: RE: ITunes Player

I don't think you understand; while these players may be accessible, will
they allow one to do _all_ the things that Winamp does?  Wil they, for
example, start listening to a file; then you have to stop in the middle;
will they let you go in and pick up right where you left off? Windows Media Player won't; at least as far as I know it won't! Can't speak for some of the others as I've not tried them! But this is my concern as I want to be
able to start listening to a show and be able to stop it; then go to the
point where I stopped listening later on! If these other players will do
this easily, fine!
Tom Kaufman