Hello all.
I'm sorry if this has been discussed loads of times before, I'm new to
the list and unsure how to search passed messages.

I am totaly blind and am looking for an mp3 player. here are a few points.
i am using a sony nwz model at the moment, this is fine but it's only
16 gb. I have about 3 tb of music and collect records, so this is
getting to be not nearly enough even for day to day use, especially if
i go on holidays.
I don't care if it talks or not, in a lot of ways i'd rather it didn't.
I know that you can get big takling ipods, but I don't think I like
those too much.
The most important thing for me is that on my sony I can use the up
and down to go back and forth by album and left and right by track. I
love this feature about it, but I would like something with simple
menues so that if I so wish I can put it on shuffle for a while.

Do you folks have any suggestions to check out?
sorry for the long post!
Rob.