Also the Sansa Clip plus and Sansa Zip? Yes I understand you aren't fond of blindness products, but these are mainstream players one can buy in stores, having to oneself put Rockbox on them so they can turn into Talking MP3 ones. My experiences with these have been great! I've got a Sansa Clip Plus and Sansa Zip: both hold Micro SD cards. Good luck!

El 04/06/2014 10:38 a.m., Humberto Rodriguez escribió:
I like Milestone 312, it can use an SD card of up to 32 GB.  It has good
sound.

Humberto

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Godridge
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 11:15 AM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: first post: best mp3 player for a totaly blind user

Hello all.
I'm sorry if this has been discussed loads of times before, I'm new to
the list and unsure how to search passed messages.

I am totaly blind and am looking for an mp3 player. here are a few points.
i am using a sony nwz model at the moment, this is fine but it's only
16 gb. I have about 3 tb of music and collect records, so this is
getting to be not nearly enough even for day to day use, especially if
i go on holidays.
I don't care if it talks or not, in a lot of ways i'd rather it didn't.
I know that you can get big takling ipods, but I don't think I like
those too much.
The most important thing for me is that on my sony I can use the up
and down to go back and forth by album and left and right by track. I
love this feature about it, but I would like something with simple
menues so that if I so wish I can put it on shuffle for a while.

Do you folks have any suggestions to check out?
sorry for the long post!
Rob.

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México