From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Casey
Sent: 24 August 2014 12:30
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Backing up keyboard shortcuts in Foobar2000

Hi I have foobar installed and what I would like to have it shortcut keys
for play stop and rewind and fast forward and volume and other functions of
foobar as well.
But I am clueless on how to make shortcut keys for this program and install
them.
So if someone has A file of shortcut keys that I can install to this program
that would be A big help.
And also how do you install them if someone has A file for that.
Thank you all and have A nice day.

--
Casey