From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Mac
Norins
Sent: 24 August 2014 19:26
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Backing up keyboard shortcuts in Foobar2000

Brian, A couple of questions.  Are you satisfied that fubar 2000 is a good
replacement for Win Amp, would be my first question; since the Win Amp
people, although new people, still don't have Win Amp together?  I have been
corresponding with a member of their tech. support team, but have not gotten
results, that Blind people can use. I was trying to repopulate the Media
Library and it turned out to be, thus far, a boondoggle!

second, if you are satisfied with Fubar 2000, are you going to sell those
scripts or pass them along?  Maybe you could dropbox them, to me or anyone
else who might want to try them?  I don't have Fubar 2000 installed yet, but
I think I have the installer in my downloads list, already.

Thanks,
Mac