Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2014 10:03 AM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: jaws friendly program for cutting out commercials

I have heard of and actually have MP3 Direct Cut--probably a very old version--but am not sure if this program will do what I want, and if it does I'm not sure exactly how to do this. Is there a good and simple program which will help me to remove commercials and to then join the file back together minus the commercials? I have heard the MP3 direct recording but am not real sure how to make markers, etc., so if someone has an easier solution I would appreciate info.

Joanne