From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of joanne
Sent: 13 September 2014 16:04
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: jaws friendly program for cutting out commercials

    I have heard of and actually have MP3 Direct Cut--probably a very old
version--but am not sure if this program will do what I want, and if it does
I'm not sure exactly how to do this.  Is there a good and simple program which
will help me to remove commercials and to then join the file back together
minus the commercials?  I have heard the MP3 direct recording but am not real
sure how to make markers, etc., so if someone has an easier solution I would
appreciate info.

Joanne