As I said, Hotspot Shield should do this but then again you may have problems with the client, I outlined all this in reply to your first eMail in this thread.

On 3/11/2014 3:57 AM, André van Deventer wrote:
In my case I only need one to listen to programs on bbc five live and bbc
five live extra  which you cannot hear outside the UK.  So the bbc server
actually thinks that you are connecting from inside the UK.  I haven't found
any other way to do this than using a VPN like witopia.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: 02 November 2014 03:55 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: free VPN question

a VPn ins a Virtual Private Network, in other words a virtual tunnel on the
Internet between your computer ahd the other computer, VPN'S are commonly
used in those situations where sensitive data is exchanged between point A
and point B, vinancial transactions and the like - someone I know who works
from home as a Finance Manager uses a VPN from his home to contact and do
his work for example -.

This means obviously that you can use a VPN to have your computer simulate
another in a place far from where you are, you can establish a VPN between
you and a VPN server in Longbeach California thus when you play a stream
originating from Longbeach California which may have geoblocking
restrictions in place which will be ignored given that the streamer thinks
you're in Longbeach.

Having said all that however one needs to put some thought into the type of
VPN used, there are protocols in use which are more secure than others, some
VPN services offer unlimited VPN plans whilst others do not, I explained
some of this in my initial response to the original eMail in this thread.