From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2014 11:43 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Reinstalled Total Recorder

Another thing to look out for, I think the editing features etc of Total
Recorder are only available in the Professional edition and above.

Also note that many of the extra recording functionality such as
"Background Recording" are not available in the Standard edition.

I have both the Video and Pro editions of Total Recorder here, the Video
edition was $70 if I remember correctly and the Pro edition was $35.