Dude I just caught on to this. You can do video with it? Does that version cost
anything? Can you pause the vid? Because with Vegas you have to stop it and
that vid is considered 1 clip as it were.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 9:54 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Total Recorder and Window-eyes 9 Beta 1

I don’t think its anything to do with Window-Eyes to be totally honest, the
responsiveness problem you outlined was a problem I also experienced with NVDA
and Total Recorder, obviously High Criteria have done something in the latest
release, anyway whatever the slight irritation has gone away though again it
didn’t really worry me all that much as I used keyboard shortcuts to accomplish
what I needed to 99% of the time.

As for different editions of Total Recorder? I too have the Video edit and
wouldn’t be without it though its not installed at the present, I’m just using
the Professional version though the Video version will be installed as I want
to record some video review stuff with my Logitech Camera.

> On 26 Nov 2014, at 1:43 pm, Steve Pattison <s...@internode.on.net> wrote:
>
> Thanks Dane. For me the menus in the latest version of the Video Pro edition
> of Total Recorder were very responsive and snappy when using NVDA and very
> sluggish when using the same version of Total Recorder with Window-Eyes 8.4.
> Other people's experiences may vary but of course all I can do is describe
> what my experience has been. Anyway I'm glad the problem I experienced with
> Window-eyes is solved in Window-eyes 9 beta 1!
>
> Regards Steve.
>
> On 26/11/2014 12:48 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
>> Actually this isn’t quite true, the responsiveness problem you talked about
>> was fixed quite some time ago it would seem, I mentioned it when I started
>> the discussion on Total Recorder we’ve been having over the last week or so.

**********

Dane Trethowan
grtd...@internode.on.net
Skype: grtdane12