Sounds like it's time to call Olympus. With all the papers that came with
the recorder there should be one with their phone number.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Georges
Zaynoun
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 4:07 AM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Voice Guidance Languages On Olympus Recorders

Hi.

On an Olympus LS-14 bought from Japan there are English & Japanese with
voice guidance for each language so when display language is changed voice
guidance language changes as well.  On the other hand on a dm-901 purchased
in Sweden although there are many languages on the screen voice guidance
came only in English.  I updated the firmware on dm-901 to the latest and
when installed Swedish voice guidance file English disappeared and was
replaced, vice versa happened when I installed the English voice guidance
file.

My question is how to to make multiple voice guidance language files active
on demand like in the situation of LS-14 mentioned above and not replace
each other?

My other question is I want to replace Japanese on LS-14 with Swedish both
on the display as well as voice guidance.  How to accomplish that?

When I searched the downloads of LS-14 I only found the manual for ls-12/14,
no firmware nor voice guidance files, regards.

--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE    SWEDEN