Hi.
The thing is that the newer models like ls14 and dm901 don't allow
uploading voice files as the older models. When ever are more voice
file updates you will then have to download a seprit voice updater
program wich will bring the files up to date, after wich you can
choose another language if supported. Keep in mind that not all
display languages are supported by speech. The manual and
spesifications are very clear about that.

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451