I am coming in very late on this thread!!!! Well, "ez audio converter,"
the Google results are not working as they did maybe a couple months ago,
so tried with the default search from my new fandangled :) windows 10
and then some kind of bad page was not allowed, so now, can someone
provide a good link to the software? please?

--
Curtis Delzer <curtis1...@verizon.net>