Hi,
I have always used CDEX however 1.79 went nuts on me with the install of
windows 10. I understand that many programs need to be installed again after
installing windows 10. However, I cannot find my copy of CDEX 1.79 on any of
my machines or my three external HD backup drives. So the question of the
day is what is working best as a CD ripper for those who have updated to
windows 10? My CDEX 1.79 is ripping ok as long as I don't try to do anything
in Options which is not acceptable. Also I have tried all the google links
for 1.79 and I cannot download any of them. Even if someone sends me the
file it seems to choke on my machine.