I have my Note4 locked to Portrait and Netflix doesn't cause my screen to rotate.

On 10/27/2015 4:57 PM, Isaac wrote:
I hate how on android or the iphone that netflix and other video apps force your screen to change to lanscape ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 9:43 PM
Subject: Re: Netflix Android App

Having given the Android Netflix a whole heap of praise the App does have a few twerks as does everything I guess.

When you’re playing content the controls such as payse etc seem to disappear with Talkback though I’m sure they’re on the screen.

I can get around this by using the transport controls on my Bluetooth keyboard which I do have with me most of the time regardless of what Smart Phone etc I’m using so yes that’s a small thing to be aware of.