Well, I briefly looked at the Netflix app on my Nexus last evening, and
I must say, I didn't find the deal where you can swipe left and right
to different categories and up and down within them to work. But I
wonder if that might depend on your talkback gesture settings. For
example, the default set of gestures has left and right swipes for
previous and next item, and up or down swipes for the same, a silly
duplication of gestures on a device that is already limited in the
number of gestures you can use with the screen reader, but that's a
different post. It is customizable, so those gestures can be reassigned
in talkback, which is a great feature. So, the question: Dane, did you
change your talkback behavior for swipe up and swipe down to be
something different than the default of prev/next item?

Mary