I honestly don’t know the answer to that question, the Microphone itself would
be I should think given the various patterns that can be used but the output of
the computer is just plain stereo and can’t be changed as far as I know.

Perhaps someone else here might have more knowledge on this point than I do as
I’m setting up for the first time.