it does sound "binaural," and it is quite phase sensitive, which matters to me! many "stereo" microphones are not as phase sensitive as they should be with each other, if you know what I mean. :)

At 03:45 PM 11/18/2015, you wrote:
wow ossum and in stereo to. is it binaural?

From: "Curtis Delzer" <curtis1...@verizon.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 12:11 PM
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Re: First Blue Yeti Microphone Test

it sounded very very nice, a little "proximity" effect toward the beginning which is typical but you moved away. Stereo image, excellent, including quite a nice "low rumble," probably from traffic outside? :) very nice highs, and as I said, the imaging is excellent. THANKS! sounds like mine, and am actually impressed by the lack of "humnmnmnmnmnmn" which characterized my experience with my yeti at first on a wooden tabletop, but fortunately that's gone!
Which did you use? 44,100Hz 16 bit? or higher?