Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:19 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Choosing a Mixer Microphone

I recently purchased a Behringer 1202FX mixer.  I plugged several
different computer microphones into the XLR jack on channel one, but
none of them work.  I hear nothing, but I do hear the line-in inputs.
What type of microphone do I need for a mixer like this.  I am only
interested in using it for speech, not music, and I don't want to spend
more than I need to.  I found nothing in the manual that excludes any
particular type of microphone, so I don't understand why these cheap
computer microphones don't work.

--
Rich De Steno