From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Andy Logue
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 5:42 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Re: Thinking seriously on an Imac rather than a new Windows 10

Hi Chris.

I just found your message in my spam folder!  Hate this computer!  This is why
I'm going to bite the Apple.  Yes, I agree with you, Mike is very knowledgable
and to be honest, not to recognise his abilities, was a bit petty by the list
owner.  I've listened to all of Mike's podcasts on BCT, over the years but alas
I never held onto them.  I'm really going for the Imac 21inch Retina computer
Chris.  It's £1100 and I've already got £950.
So I'm on my way and I'm going to try and get a hold of mike for a copy of any
of his most recent podcasts.  For I know in my heart, if I had one on the Imac
Retina, then I'd be sorted.

Very best wishes.
Andy.