So that problem has been solved, I don't know whether it was Windows causing it or the older version of Total Recorder.

On 22/05/2016 8:52 AM, cov...@ccs.covici.com wrote:
It works with windows 10 and closes by itself whereas I had to kill the
process manually with 8.5.

Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net> wrote:

A slight miss-understanding there from yours Truly <smile>.

Yes, it was intended in a way as I didn't have the latest version
installed myself so I installed but didn't look at the release date
until after.

I upgraded to Windows 10 around 8 months ago and the only trouble I
had with the upgrade was my Total Recorder 8.5 settings disappearing,
not a huge problem I think you'll admit but a problem neverthe less.

In the meantime Total Recorder V8.6 was released and I only bothered
to see if my V8.5 had been updated this morning so you know the story
now <smile>.

I'll be interested to see what differences the V8.6 Video Pro Edition
-
that's what I use - offers the user.

The link is from October 2015, is this what was intended?

Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net> wrote:

http://www.totalrecorder.com/announce86.htm

--

Those who don't need help are prepared to help themselves

--