Still there yes but I'm given to wondering just how long for?

On 3/10/2016 1:14 PM, Mary Otten wrote:
Well, they don't exactly advertise it, nor is it well labeled. At least it is
still there.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 2, 2016, at 5:40 PM, Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net> wrote:

Okay thanks for that, I found the iPhone icon in the Control center, it was
where you said on page two, would never have known about it had you not
mentioned it.

Those with negative attitudes are a problem, those with positive outlooks are
the solution.