Nice idea. But if you have a Mac and a bunch of music in the Apple cloud, it's
not practical. You can't Chromecast anything from Apple unfortunately.
Not that you can't use an Apple device with the Chromecast audio. It's just
that you can't Chromecast anything from Apple Music or your Mac running iTunes.
Since that's where a whole lot of my stuff is, I still have my airport
expresses working fine if a bit old. Mary

Sent from my iPhone