From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Andy
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2017 2:39 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Bit rate settings with Total Recorder

Hi all.

I use Tap-in Radio to listen, for example, to a BBC 6 Music show, and total
recorder professional to record the show.

BBC 6 music is broadcast at a very high bit rate and I was wondering if
perhaps I'm capturing it at it's best.

I have had a look within Total Recorder settings to see if perchance there
was a box for adjusting the quality or bit rate of recording, but I cannot
find it.

Anyone know how I can ensure that I'm recording at the very best posible
quality available to me.

Thanks in advance.

Very best wishes.

Andy.