Hi!

I don't have this recording device yet and their could be a few reasons why you're getting multiple files, my H1 did this also however with the H1 there was no way to get around this and I wasn't surprised given the price of the recorder so perhaps there is a setting that can be changed in the H6? I say perhaps because I honestly wouldn't be surprised if their wasn't, normally Wave files have limits of around 1.8GB anyway.

So - given you have Goldwave - why not try a more practical approach.

You have all your files - 3 of them you said containing your concernt - so why not just open up a new file in Goldwave and paste your files - in the order you need - into the new file, you can then save your work in whatever file format you like after editing or whatever, if you want to save your concert in a single file then I suggest at least FLAC for the master, that way you can make modifications and edits etc without losing any quality and you can always convert to other formats easily.