I’ve been using this software with the Mac for some time so I was most excited
when I was told that a Windows version is also available.
This software is probably the most versatile Ripper/Copier utility of DVD’S
I’ve yet com across - no not Blu-Ray -.
Installation onto my Windows 10 system was easy enough.
Accessibility is not great however I did find that the software was more
useable when I examined the screen with the navigation commands offered by NVDA
so bare this in mind, if you’re using JAWS then you’ll more than likely just
see a blank screen when examining with the JAWS cursor.
One of the functions I like about MacX is that you can backup your encrypted
DVD’S to ISO images for uploading to your backup service in the cloud and so
forth.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.