Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 9:41 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Turning wav files to mp3,see message

Doesn't Goldwave have a feature where you can save to a different format
say MP3?

On 16/05/2017 2:19 AM, Vinny Samarco wrote:
Hi,
I need to turn wave files of Music recorded with goldwave into mp3 files. How do I do this? Of course there is the matter of dealing with the Q points in gw, so I hope there is an easier way to work with these files. . Wat I am doing is taking hundreds of cassettes of music, and trying to put them on mp3 files for eventually playing on sd cards, or cds. I have made a number of these at 32 bit wav files. Is there any other program besides gw that will help me do this? Thanks in advance for any help.
Vinny

--

"Live each day as if you were goiing to die tomorrow, learn each day as if you were going to live forever"