First problem I have with my speaker volume--sorry there are a couple here--is
when I go to youtube and I need to raise the browser's volume--be it Firefox or
Internet Explorer--so I can hear what's playing, Jaws volume goes up as well.
Today I had to raise the browser to 100 because the video played too softly,
and Jaws acted as though I wanted it raised as well and was just booming. So I
wonder if something needs to be tweaked so only the volumes I specify will go
up or down under "speakers, volume control."

The other really annoying thing is that, when playing files in Winamp, there is
an unbelievable difference in volume between files when they start. I have used
both Rock Steady and Audio Stocker for years, but neither helps this problem.
And the contrast is pretty big, not just songs with a little volume raise or
lower. I'm wondering if something is corrupt either in Winamp or my speaker
volume sets or both?

Thanks.