From: pca [mailto:pca-boun...@lists.univie.ac.at] On Behalf Of Martin Paul
Sent: lundi 30 mars 2015 09:15
To: PCA (Patch Check Advanced) Discussion
Subject: Re: [pca] Problem to download news patches

Hi Olivier,

I looked at the logfiles you provided, and it's indeed a strange behaviour. As
far as I can see you made 3 attempts (the first 2 failed, the 3rd worked):

pca --wget=/usr/sfw/bin/wget --wgetopt="--no-check-certificate" -d -V
150400-22
pca  -d -V 150400-22
pca --debug -d 150400-22

Actually all commands do the same. -V/--debug is the same for PCA, and while
the wget/wgetopt options are not necessary, they result in the same wget
command being used by PCA.

The only difference is that you ran the third command half an hour later than
the other two. Right now, I can only imagine that it was a temporary problem on
the Oracle authentication server.

Maybe you can retry today (with the 3rd command above). If it fails again, feel
free to send me the output again.

Best,
Martin.